Attorney Aaron Beharie is an associate at the Bacchus Law Firm. Mr. Beharie received his Juris Doctorate from Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree in both Criminology and Sociology from the University of Florida.
While attending FAMU College of Law, Mr. Beharie was an active member of the Student Bar Association, American Civil Liberties Union, and the Black Law Students Association. Mr. Beharie was also able to attain numerous awards throughout his law school tenure including but not limited to the Caribbean Bar Association Scholarship, the Henry Latimer Scholarship, and making the Dean’s List.
Since graduating from law school, Mr. Beharie has gained experience by interning at the Office of the State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit located in Orange and Osceola County, and practicing criminal defense as an associate attorney for a boutique firm in Miami-Dade.
Mr. Beharie is admitted to practice in Federal Court in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida and has attained memberships in several professional associations.
Since being at the Bacchus Law Firm, Mr. Beharie has shifted his focus to family law and protecting victims of domestic violence and stalking.
- Florida Bar
- Federal Bar, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Florida A&M University (FAMU) College of Law, Orlando, FL
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminology and Sociology, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Caribbean Bar Association
- TJ Reddick Bar Association
- Wilkie D. Ferguson, Jr. Bar Association