Nisha E. Bacchus
Attorney Nisha E. Bacchus, a founder of The Bacchus Law Firm, received her Juris Doctorate from Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad Law Center.
While attending Nova Southeastern University, Ms. Bacchus was an active member of the American Trial Lawyers Association and earned a scholarship through The Florida Bar for her pro bono work throughout the community.
Ms. Bacchus ultimately graduated and received the prestigious Order of the Barrister's Award for her trial advocacy skills.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Bacchus graduated with Honors from the University of Central Florida with a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and a minor in Forensic Science.
After earning her J.D., Ms. Bacchus passed the Florida Bar Examination and was subsequently admitted to practice in Federal Court in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Shortly thereafter, Ms. Bacchus started her own law practice, Law Office of Nisha E. Bacchus, P.A., and several years later co-founded The Bacchus Law Firm and the Florida Women's Law Center.
She now handles a wide range of complex family law litigation issues, criminal defense matters, corporate litigation cases, and personal injury claims.
- 10 Best Family Law Attorney for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- 10 Best Personal Injury Attorney for Client Satisfaction, American Institute of Family Law Attorneys
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney, Attorney and Practice Magazine
- Top Attorney, Superb, Clients Choice Perfect 10.0 out of 10.0 rating, AVVO
- Florida Bar
- Federal Bar, United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.), Nova Southeastern University, Davie, FL
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice, minor in Forensic Science, with honors, University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL